Thursday, December 22, 2016

Daisy Chain Bracelet & SuperDuo Flower Chain Earrings


SUNFLOWERS DAISY CHAIN BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • SuperDuo beads "Duet Navy/Ivory Opaque"
  • SuperDuo beads "Bronze"
  • 4mm druks "Bronze"

This is one of my favorite SuperDuo Duets colorways. If you look closely at the photo in my first post about the Duets, HERE, you should be able to spot the sample of this colorway. I alternated the direction of the Duets beads with every other daisy and that created an interesting effect. Oddly enough, from a distance the dark navy blue and the ivory sort of blend to become almost a greenish color in certain kinds of light. At this point I don't have anything to wear this bracelet with. I'd love to keep it for myself but I may end up re-making it for someone else.


You can buy Marcie's "Sunflowers Daisy Chain" pattern on Etsy HERE.



SUPERDUO FLOWER CHAIN EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • SuperDuo beads "Duet Navy/Ivory Opaque"
  • SuperDuo beads "Bronze"


I made myself a pair of "SuperDuo Flower Chain Earrings" to go with this bracelet. They go very well with the bracelet design for obvious reasons. The flowers even have the same number of "petals" as the bracelet motifs. I added a single bronze SuperDuo a the top of each earring to mimic the "leaves" between the daisies in the bracelet. I also alternated the direction of the Duets in each earring. Download my free "SuperDuo Flower Chain Earrings" pattern HERE.





 

3 comments:

  1. very stunning thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bracelet pattern isn't currently available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat. Keep trying. There is sometimes a delay before an item on Etsy is re-listed after someone buys one. If you look at her "Sales" page, you'll see that the pattern has been selling like crazy.

      Delete