Monday, September 19, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: MiniDuo Band - Chalk Lazure Blue


MINIDUO BAND
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Hybrid Oxidized Bronze Clay" (Y864)
  • Honeycomb Jewel beads "Chalk Lazure Blue"
  • MiniDuo beads "Metallic Suede Gold"


This pattern is from Deborah Roberti and you can buy it HERE. See yesterday's post HERE for a list of sites that have these Honeycomb Jewel beads. I got the Oxidized Bronze Clay seed beads from Simply Beads and I don't think I've seen that color anywhere else. I wish that they made them in 8/0 but they only come in 11/0 and 6/0.



HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING MY FREE PATTERNS?

Quite frequently, I get emails from readers telling me that they are unable to download my free beading patterns. I don't know why this is happening, but something keeps changing the links that I post on my blog so that they are no longer correct. They either lead to a "Page not found" or "This file has been deleted" kind of error or they require a log-in to access the files. That's not how I've set them up so please let me know if you have a problem downloading any of my files so that I can correct the links. I suspect that Blogger is the culprit because the sharing links are still correct on my Google drive when I check them but I see different links on my blog. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment