Monday, September 5, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Jolie Band - Gold & Blue


JOLIE BAND
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Alabaster #29434"
  • Arcos® par Puca® beads "Bronze Gold Matte"
  • Minos® par Puca® beads "Bronze Gold Matte"

As you can see, I did make a "Jolie Band" using the matte gold Arcos and Minos beads but I used 2-hole cabochons instead of Honeycomb Jewel beads. I think that the bold gold color needs an equally bold accent color like this blue. This is the only color that I have in Arcos and Minos beads and I'd like to see how this bracelet looks in some other colors. They come in a pretty pale green that I might try sometime.


Download Deborah Roberti's free "Jolie Bands" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE. Red Panda has a good assortment of 2-hole cabochons HERE.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda You do a beautiful job with the new beads. They are not my cup of tea but you make them presentable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's not keen on these beads.

      Delete