Friday, September 23, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Bubble Band - Mint Green


BUBBLE BAND
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk White Teal Luster"
  • 3mm druks "Bronze"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Moss Green aka Chalk White Teal Luster"


This bracelet pattern is by Deborah Roberti and you can buy the pattern HERE. This colorway might be my favorite of all of the "Bubble Bands" that I've made so far. I wish that I could suggest where to buy these fire polished beads. I bought them locally and hadn't seen this color online anywhere. The bead shop had them labeled at "Moss Green" but they match these cabochons so well that you might try searching for "Chalk White Teal Luster" instead. I found some at Potomac Beads that are called "White Teal Luster" but they look a lot more yellowish. Maybe their photo is just not showing the color correctly though because they don't look teal at all. THESE "Chalk Green Luster" beads at ScaraBeads on Etsy look like they might be the same color. If you look at their photo HERE for the 3mm size in that color, they look even more like the ones that I used.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment