Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Belle of the Ball Earrings - Poppy Seed & Bronze



BELLE OF THE BALL EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 3mm fire polished beads "Pacifica Poppy Seed"
  • 4mm druks "Pacifica Poppy Seed"
  • 6mm druks "Pacifica Poppy Seed"

I recently got some more Pacifica beads in 3mm and 6mm in three colors to go with the 4mm druks that I already had. Unfortunately, they don't make this poppy seed color in 3mm druks so I used 3mm fire polished beads instead to make these earrings. I think they look fine with the 4mm and 6mm druks. They don't make this color in all three sizes of fire polished beads either so this was the best possible combination.

I made this pair of earrings to go with the "Canterbury" bracelet that I blogged about HERE. Below you can see the bracelet and earrings together. I've blogged about these earrings a few times before and you can find my previous posts by using the search box on the right hand side of my blog.

The free "Belle of the Ball Earrings" tutorial can be found on THIS site. You'll find these Pacifica beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE.



 

1 comment: