Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Tammy - Turquoise & Coral

 
TAMMY BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • DiamonDuo beads "Turquoise Bronze"
  • DiamonDuo beads "Coral Bronze"

I love these two DiamonDuo colors and this is one of my favorite "Tammy" bracelets. This is the only one that I've made using Toho seed beads. Because Toho seed beads are bigger than Miyuki beads, this bracelet came out about half an inch longer than the others.




You can download my free pattern from THIS post. If you're wondering where to buy DiamonDuo beads, look over on the right side of my blog where it says "Where to buy...".



 

3 comments:

  1. Another fab colourway, you must have an endless supply of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered first DiamondDuos, so many interesting patterns now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are lots of them now. When I got my first DiamonDuos, there weren't any patterns yet to speak of.

      Delete