Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Lucy Bracelet - Bronze & Suede Blue


 LUCY BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • Half Tila beads "Dark Bronze" (HT-457)
  • Silky beads "Crystal Gold Luster"
  • 4mm druks "Metallic Suede Blue"

This is the last of the Lucy bracelets that I will be posting for a while other than the one that I mentioned yesterday. I did make that one last night but haven't take photos of it yet. I hope that I gave you lots of color ideas for your own bracelets. You can download the free "Lucy Bracelet" pattern from THIS post.



 

2 comments:

  1. That blue is so pretty! Thanks so much for all the inspiration Linda!! :) Nelly

    ReplyDelete