Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Camille Bracelet Variation - Three color samples

Just a quick post to show you three new color samples that I made of my variation of Puca's "Camille Bracelet". You can buy Puca's pattern HERE on Etsy (this pattern is no longer available). I need to get back to work on my Christmas beading now...


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Czech Coating - Black Bronze" (CZ55030)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Jet Copper"
  • Silky beads "Alabaster Lazure Blue"
  • 4mm bicones "Purple Red" (China)


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Opaque Violet Gold Luster"
  • Silky beads "Alexandrite Terracotta Red"
  • 4mm bicones "Purple Red AB" (China)


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Opaque Rose Gold Topaz Luster"
  • Silky beads "Crystal Gold Luster"
  • 4mm bicones "Amethyst AB" (Chinavoski)
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the terracotta red. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color but I'm not so keen on the transparency.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bracelet. Where do you get your beads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of places, Carol. Check out the bead shop links on the right hand side of my blog.

      Delete