Monday, October 19, 2015

Coin Earrings Variation - Capri Blue


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • CzechMates "Capri Blue Gold Marbled"
  • SuperDuo beads "Crystal Gold Luster"

I made these earrings to go with a "Tweaked Stacker" bracelet that I blogged about HERE. "Linda's Tweaked Stacker" is available from Around the Beading Table as a free pattern HERE. The bracelet that goes with these earrings just happens to be the one in the photo featured in Deb's pattern.


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • SuperDuo beads "Crystal Luster Gold"
  • CzechMates "Capri Blue Gold Marbled"

I've come up with two variations of the Deb's "Coin Earrings" pattern, which you can buy HERE, and she has suggested that I make a tutorial to post here on my blog. I will do that sometime after the holidays. I haven't decided yet what I will call them. I previously blogged about my variations HERE.

The photo below shows examples of the two variations:


  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • CzechMates "Turquoise Copper Picasso"
  • SuperDuo beads "Green Turquoise Red Terracotta"
 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Do you have an AC Moore store near you? I noticed yesterday that they have Czech SuperDuo beads. They are in a tube and with the seed beads. Good colors that I had ordered online. I expect they will sell quickly once people find that they are selling them. ACM either has them on sale or has a coupon so the prices are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy. We don't have AC Moore stores here in Texas, just Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I tend to buy most of my beads online because I can get better prices most of the time.

      Delete
  2. I have a thing for tile beads. I love them. Once again the green colours are beautiful to-gether

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of them too but there aren't that many patterns for them that appeal to me. Coin Bands (and the matching earrings) is one of my favorite ways to use them.

      Delete
  3. where can I get the pattern for these earrings?Ruth

    ReplyDelete