Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Bobble Bangle - Pale Purple


BOBBLE BANGLE
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 4mm rondelles "Opaque Purple AB - #C90" (Beads One - not available online)

This is the bracelet that I really wanted to make but I didn't have enough purple rondelles so I made the version with fire polished beads that I blogged about yesterday. Since making the first bracelet, I was able to get some more rondelles at Beads One on Tuesday and finished making today's bracelet this morning. 


Beads One has a frequent shopper card and, the more you spend there over time, the higher the discount you get. The discount is on all regular price merchandise so I got 25% off the rondelles. The good news is that I've now reached the 30% discount level! That's wonderful because they haven't had one of their buy one/get one free sales in ages. 30% off isn't as nice as half price but it's still a very good deal. 

Anyway, these pale purple rondelles go perfectly with the "Gypsy Earrings" so I'm glad that I was able to get more beads. You'll be glad to hear that this will probably be the last "Bobble Bangle" that I will make for a while.

Read about the "Gypsy Earrings" HERE and you can buy Deborah Roberti's "Bobble Bangles" pattern, HERE.


3 comments: