Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Elinor Bracelet - Olive Green

ELINOR BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Green Luster Iris"
  • 4mm druks "Matte Hurricane Lace Lichen"

To make this bracelet a little shorter, due to using Toho seed beads, I removed two of the druks. That actually made it a little too snug for me so I just added two extra jump rings to the clasp. Because of the way the motifs are made, that was really my only option for changing the length. Below you can see yesterday's and today's bracelets side by side. As you can see, the yellow one is longer and there are five druks in that one and only three in today's. I also did something a little different with the SuperDuo motifs. I arranged them so that they all face the same direction on each side of the center druk and each side of the bracelet is a mirror image of the other.



The "Elinor Bracelet" is a free pattern which you can download from THIS post or from the list of free beading patterns on the right hand side of my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment