Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Tallulah Tila - Mauve Luster


TALLULAH TILA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • Tila beads "Opaque Lilac Gold Luster" (TL-1867) *
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Pink"
* also called "Mauve Luster" or "Opaque Dark Orchid Luster"

This design was created by my friend, Teejay, and I've blogged about it a few times HERE, HERE and HERE. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I like this bracelet because the Tila beads are upright. I don't care for the way they look when they're on their sides in a bracelet. This is the embellished version of the pattern which has seed beads surrounding each of the SuperDuo beads. I've also made a less elaborate version without the embellishment and I like it that way even more. See my post from April 9th for an example without the extra seed beads.

I found these Tila beads in a local shop. They called them "Mauve Luster" but there was no color number on the label. I've seen them go by different names online so look for the number: TL-1867. Although you probably can't see it in the photo, they have a gold luster finish on them.





6 comments:

  1. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yummy yum...this must be illegal it looks so good ...T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you mean 15/0 beads, not 18/0, right? Lovely bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch, Jeanie, but I meant 8/0, not 15/0. I used an 8/0 on each end for the jump rings.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I need to be more careful when I copy and paste then edit the beads on the supply list.

      Delete