Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Silky Stacker - Light Sapphire


SILKY STACKER
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Antique Silver-Nickel" (464A)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Antique Silver-Nickel" (464A)
  • Silky beads "Oil Rubbed Light Sapphire"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Violet White Luster"

Another "Silky Stacker" and it's a free pattern from Deborah Roberti. You can download the PDF file HERE. I'm wearing this bracelet today and the Silky beads don't seem as transparent when they're against my wrist and the light isn't going through them like it was in the photo. I bought them from GCSupplies Texas on Etsy HERE.




5 comments:

  1. Merci du partage !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Look at the colors. So beautiful. Do you have a way of matching your colors. The colors on an online store or the pics are not what they seem when I get them in the mail. I try by name also but nothing matches up.I'm not close to a bead store except Michaels' and they don't have anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the difference between colors online and in real life. I don't really try to match colors based on the photos I see online. I look through my stash of beads for combinations that look like they'll work well together. I sometimes try three or four combos before I find one that I like well enough to use for the final version.

      Delete
  3. I love all the bracelets you find and share with us. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete