Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Duo Bobble Band - Seafoam & Gold

DUO BOBBLE BAND (LIZBETH BAND)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • SuperDuo beads "Crystal Gold Luster"
  • 4mm rondelles "Aqua Gold AB #B26" (Beads One)


I actually made this set a while ago for my sister's birthday but I didn't post about it in case she happened to read my blog. I gave it to her yesterday so now I can post about it. The bracelet pattern is by my friend Teejay and is based on Deborah Roberti's "Bobble Bangle" pattern. There is no published pattern for this version but you can buy Deb's pattern HERE and try to work out the changes for making it with SuperDuo beads. The matching earrings were made from Nunzia's "Easy Earrings" video tutorial which you can watch HERE. I make a few little changes when I make them and you can read about what I do in my October 12th post HERE.

UPDATE 1/24/18: A free bracelet pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Lizbeth Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.


EASY EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 4mm rondelles "Aqua Gold AB - #B26" (Beads One)



6 comments:

  1. wow those look like little nuggets of gold
    lovely combo again....T.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift your sister is really lucky!! Where do you buy your earwires? I ordered some from an etsy site but was disappointed they were to small. Yours look like what I usually buy but our bead store has no stock left and won't be buying more. They have gone to ready made silver jewelry and mining supplies because they couldn't make a living on beads in our small town.Thanks Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the earring wires at Walmart in the beading department. You get about 60 of them for $2.00. I also sometimes buy them at Beads One, which is a local shop. They do sell beads online but not findings. They're also $2.00 there for about 60 wires.

      Delete
  3. This bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are really pretty and they make me feel very happy to see them.

    ReplyDelete