Monday, April 28, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Mingles - Topaz

MINGLES
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (15-457D)
  • 4mm Cathedral beads "Topaz/Silver Ends" (BCP-6410)
  • 7mm Cathedral beads "Topaz/Silver Ends" (BCP-6356)
This was my first variation of Sabine Lippert's free "Mingles" pattern and is the closest to the original. Download the pattern HERE. I changed the small seed bead motifs between the larger ones. I bought the beautiful cathedral beads from Beadaholique HERE and HERE.

While deciding which Bracelet of the Day to post for today, I discovered that I've only got two more bracelets left to post about. I think I will take a bit of a break after posting the last two so that I can make some new bracelets to write about. I actually do have a few more but they're going to be birthday presents for my friends and I don't want to spoil the surprise. I will post them after their birthdays. One birthday is in June and the other one is at the beginning of July.



4 comments:

  1. well now ...the one in july just might be mine
    you have my permission to post before then linda ....in fact why not do that right now.

    Teejay. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but but but...butbutbutbut i give you permission to show my dozen or so birthday bracelets ...lol
      and i promise i will not look ..well not with both eyes at the same time ...or without my glasses ..
      so its ok you can post away ...do it now while you have good light for snapping a good pic...

      Delete
  2. wow, those beads are gorgeous- never seen them before. WOW.

    ReplyDelete