Friday, April 11, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Bobble Band Variation - Champagne & Bronze

BOBBLE BAND VARIATION
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki “Metallic Matte Bronze” (11-2006)
  • 11/0 seed beads “Transparent Gold Lined” (from Deb)
  • 6mm fire polished beads “Champagne” (Nirvana)
  • 3mm fire polished beads “Crystal Twilight”

I wanted to make a bracelet that would go with the "Little Dots" earrings that I posted about on March 31st. This pattern was perfect because it uses the same, or similar, fire polished beads, and the motifs have a similar sort of diamond shape. I added 11/0 accent beads above each large fire polished bead to add some sparkle. Otherwise I think that the bracelet would have looked too dull. I don't have the color information for those seed beads. They're a clear "crystal" color with a pale gold metallic lining. Once again this is one of Teejay's adaptations of Deborah Roberti's "Bobble Bangles" pattern.



2 comments:

  1. Those little beads you added were really interesting touches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the contrast of the sparkle with the matte metallic bronze.

      Delete