Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Teejay's Bobble Band Variation

BOBBLE BAND VARIATION
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Silver-Lined Amethyst Matte AB" (8-F639)
  • 6mm fire polished beads "Opaque Green Luster"
  • Clasp
My friend, Teejay, came up with this adaptation of Deborah Roberti's Bobble Bangles pattern. You follow the same basic procedure as Deb's pattern with a few changes, such as adding 6mm fire polish beads instead of pairs of pearls down the center. 

I'm also wearing these pretty earrings that I bought at Hobby Lobby using one of their 40% off coupons. They were normally about $5.00 or $6.00 so I got them for quite a bargain at 40% off.



 

2 comments:

  1. it seems you have made enough changes to the original pattern to make it your creation. I would love to get the pattern for this. I like following you, I have ordered beads from Charlene's in the colors I need to copy you and Sidonia.... I like the colors both of you use.... thank you for sharing, and I hope the day comes soon when I will be able to share too. I need to follow the camera instructions on Fire Mountain and post some of my copies:) unless there is easier info on jewelry photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've discussed it with Deborah Roberti and she thinks it's too similar to her pattern for me to post it for download.

      Delete